Every Kid's Guide to Coping with Childhood Traumas plus FREE Membership in the Brite Star Learning Network
• losing something valuable,
• going to a new school,
• failing at doing something important,
• being separated from family members,
• staying in the hospital,
• the death of someone and ,
• serious illness or injury.
Finally, she gives six steps for handling childhood trauma that are general and can be applied to almost any situation.
The book features colorful cartoons on every page that both amuse and engage the reader.
With every purchase you receive a FREE MEMBERSHIP in the Brite Star Learning Network where you will have access to thousands of books, music, videos and more for kids 2-13.
For more information on the Brite Star Learning Network CLICK HERE.