Every Kid’s Guide to Understanding Human Rights plus FREE Membership in the Brite Star Learning Network
n this book Joy Berry discusses the rights that are common to all people and gives advice for handling those rights. Topics include:
• the right to be yourself,
• the right to be honest,
• the right to have your basic needs met,
• the right to ask questions and receive honest answers,
• the right to think your own thoughts and believe your own beliefs,
• the right to make mistakes,
• the right to contribute to any decision that affects you,
• the right to have your own belongings,
• the right to have privacy,
• the right to live free from fear,
• the right to grow and develop at your own pace, and
• the right to defend your rights.
The book features colorful cartoons on every page that both amuse and engage the reader.
Want to buy it for less? Brite Star Learning Network members automatically get a discount of 10%-25%off the store price when they enter the store through the home page of the Brite Star Learning Network.
The Basic Plan is FREE to everyone and it gives you access to books, videos, music and more for kids 2-12.
CLICK HERE for more information.