Laugh and Learn®
Self-help, kid-style! Realistic topics, practical advice, silly jokes, fun illustrations, and a kid-centric point of view all add up to one of the most popular series that young people turn to for help with school, families, siblings, and more. Kids ages eight to thirteen can tote these pocket-size guides anywhere and learn to slash stress, give cliques and rude people the boot, get organized, behave becomingly, and in general hugely boost their coping skills.
From Free Spirit Publishing—a leader in self-help books for kids.
- See You Later, Procrastinator! $9.99
- Don’t Behave Like You Live in a Cave $9.99
- How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger $9.99
- How to Do Homework Without Throwing Up $8.95
- Stress Can Really Get on Your Nerves! $9.99
- Dude, That’s Rude! $9.99
- Siblings $9.99
- Stand Up to Bullying! $8.95
- Bullying Is a Pain in the Brain $0.00
- Get Organized Without Losing It $9.99
- Cliques, Phonies & Other Baloney $9.99