Being the Best Me
From the author of the popular Learning to Get Along® books comes this one-of-a-kind character-development series. Each of the eight books in the series helps children learn, understand, and develop attitudes and character traits that strengthen self-confidence and a sense of purpose.
Children will relate to the engaging illustrations, real-life situations, and easy-to-understand examples. Each book focuses on specific attitudes or character traits—optimism, self-esteem, assertiveness, resilience, integrity, forgiveness, goal-setting, and self-care. Also included are discussion questions, games, activities, and additional information adults can use to reinforce the concepts children are learning. Filled with diversity, these read-aloud books will be welcome at school, at home, and in childcare settings.
- Be Positive! A book about optimism $11.99
- Have Courage! A book about being brave $11.99
- Stand Tall! A book about integrity $11.99
- Dream On! A book about possibilities $9.99
- Feel Confident! A book about self-esteem $11.99
- Bounce Back! A book about resilience $11.99
- Forgive and Let Go! A book about forgiveness $11.99
- Grow Strong! A book about healthy habits $11.99
- Being the Best Me Complete Set $93.92